Last Login: 6/24/2015 11:16:46 AM
|These settings are only for those websites that were created after 7/1/2010.
What are the procedures for setting up a website?
1. Sign up for the service (http://wobbooksellers.com/Signup.aspx)
o You enter you contact information here.
o You setup your paypal subscription here. ( with a 30 day trail )
2. If you do not already have a domain name you must purchase one. www.GoDaddy.com is one of the most popular ones. They cost around $8/year.
o When purchasing a domain you should setup your nameservers (this tells the internet where to find your website) Enter:
3. If you already have a Domain name you can point it to our servers. Change your nameservers to:
WARNING – If you current get your email through this domain then read this article first: http://mb.wobbooksite.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16
It is not a requirement for your domain to point to your website right away. You can configure your website first.
4. Once you have signed up your account will be created. We will contact you through email letting you know the expected time it will take to create your website.
5. We will create your hosting account. Once completed you will receive an email with login in information.
6. At that time you can setup your email accounts.
7. The website will also be ready to receive inventory files:
• AOB setup information
8. Once the above steps are done I will verify I can read your information off of Amazon and if you use AOB or Fillz, that I am receiving files from them.
9. Once the above steps are done I will verify I can read your information off of Amazon and if you use AOB or Fillz, that I am receiving files from them.
10. I will then build your website. Website building almost always happen the evening you signup. If I have problems reading your data or if it is a weekend or if multiple orders come through on the same day then it might take an additional day or two.
11. I will keep you informed of my progress during this time.
IMPORTANT – Sometimes the content of the emails you are sent cause email SPAM filters to flag our email as spam emails and the emails do not go through.
Add the following 2 emails to your Email SPAM filter whitelist: Info@WOBBookSites.com and AndyLL@Mho.com
12. After I build your website I will send you a link to your website look & feel control panel.
13. The 1st time you try to access this link you will be prompted to enter a Login Name/Password.
14. You are then free to setup your website. The 1st link on your Website Admin control panel is a checklist listing every item you need to setup before your website goes live.
15. I like to let new users try to setup their website themselves. I believe the basic setting up of site is fairly easy. But I am always available to help setup the website. If something is not working let me know.
16. After the basic website is configured do not burn yourself out working on the site. Remember this is a long term project.